BugZappers

Lalit Dhiri my_linux at live.com
Sat Feb 28 08:18:49 UTC 2009

> From: awilliam at redhat.com
> To: fedora-test-list at redhat.com
> Date: Fri, 27 Feb 2009 13:57:04 -0800
> Subject: RE: BugZappers

>> I think it's best to get a response from legal as I will not be signing the CLA.
>
> OK, this has been fixed now. I talked to spot (part of the legal group)
> and he checked back and figured that fedorabugs requiring CLA signature
> is more or less a mistake. The requirement has now been removed.
>
>>From now on, other admins please note :), people don't need to sign the
> CLA to join Bugzappers. I'll approve Lalit's membership now.
>
> Thanks!
> --

Thanks for the update Adam. However, it would appear some group admins / senior users haven't seen the communication in Fedora Test List as for the second time I have been removed.

poelstra  has removed you from the 'fedorabugs'group of the Fedora Accounts System This change is effectiveimmediately for new operations, and should propagate into the e-mailaliases within an hour.

I have reapplied for the third time hopefully it will be third time lucky? I just wonder how many other newbies would choose to put up with this?

--
Lalit Dhiri
Linux the root to no GPFs