Bug Triage Meeting Recap for 2009-07-21
john.brown009 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 22 03:55:40 UTC 2009
== Attendees ==
== Recap ==
=== Triage Metrics and FAS - Update on the status ===
* LINK: http://publictest14.fedoraproject.org/triageweb/
* No update on status - comphappy was not available.
* ACTION: adamw will email comphappy to get an update.
* IDEA: Find help to assist comphappy with the project.
=== Status on Critical path packages triage list ===
* LINK: https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User:Arxs/CPCL
* LINK: https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Critical_Path_Packages_Proposal
* ACTION: arxs will fix the CPCL to use the source pkg names, not the binary
* IDEA: pull some things out of @critical-path-base into a separate
@critical-path-build group and triage could skip the packages in the -build
=== Status on Kernel bug triage ===
* AGREED: The next step for kernel triage is to set up a kinda trial: pick a
component from the kernel, say wireless drivers, and have someone start
trying to triage it.
=== Bugzilla Semantics - Discuss the proposals and feedback. ===
* ACTION: adamw sent a follow-up email to the list summarizing the current
state of the discussion.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the test