QA Introduction

Kevin Kofler kevin.kofler at chello.at
Thu Jul 23 23:03:05 UTC 2009

Adam Williamson wrote:
> Welcome to you and our other new KDE testers! Kevin, is there anything
> we in the QA group can help you with in terms of setting up KDE testing,
> or are you all good to go? Would you like to have one / several KDE test
> days on the F12 test day cycle? Thanks!

At the moment, I think we'll do most of the required coordination through
KDE SIG infrastructure, so we should be good to go already.

I'll discuss the idea of one or more KDE test days with the rest of KDE SIG.
We'll need some planning, like what to focus testing on and how to deal with
the incoming bugs (most likely, stuff which is not critical should just be
tracked upstream, as is our existing practice, but if we have things like
"sound is completely broken with PulseAudio", they'll need a local
fix/workaround).

        Kevin Kofler