A Modest Suggestion to make SElinux usable.

Bill McGonigle bill at bfccomputing.com
Mon Jun 1 22:07:17 UTC 2009

On 06/01/2009 10:59 AM, Rahul Sundaram wrote:
> We have to be very careful with this. Users will blindly practise
> clicking allow next instead of understanding the details.

You're right, but large percentages of users won't understand the
details anyway, much less get setroubleshoot.  Windows Vista gets mocked
along similar lines.

If the best thing to do is to report a bug in bugzilla, maybe that's
what the button should do.  Anaconda's auto-reporter is a pretty swell idea.

A suitable filter in the way would probably be needed to keep the load
down on bugzilla.

-Bill

http://www.bfccomputing.com/    Cell: 603.252.2606
Twitter, etc.: bill_mcgonigle   Page: 603.442.1833
Email, IM, VOIP: bill at bfccomputing.com
Blog: http://blog.bfccomputing.com/