Rebasing F9 bugs..

Steven M. Parrish smparrish at gmail.com
Tue Jun 2 22:31:45 UTC 2009

As everyone knows F9 is quickly approaching EOL.  When it does one of the
housekeeping duties that is done is to rebase all open bugs for that release
to the next release, in this case F10.

For the components I triage I have made the decision to check and see if the
open issue is still an issue and if so what is the highest release it effects.
In other words if the issue is still present in rawhide then instead of
letting the script rebase it to F10 I will go on and rebase it myself to
rawhide.

This serves two purposes.  One it keeps the issue front and center, since most
development goes into the newer release, and two it will keep F10 from getting
slammed with new issues.

Just a suggestion from one triager to another.

SMP