Spins and RC composes

Kevin Fenzi kevin at scrye.com
Sat Jun 6 06:26:40 UTC 2009

On Fri, 05 Jun 2009 00:44:31 +0530
Rahul Sundaram <sundaram at fedoraproject.org> wrote:

> On 06/05/2009 12:31 AM, Kevin Fenzi wrote:
>

> > I was out on vacation last week and have been swamped this week, so
> > I haven't done any in a bit. I hope nothing last minute has cropped
> > up. ;(
>
> Kevin,
>
> Next time, please ask for help. I have been very busy as well but
> might have been able to test it. Others who use the Xfce spin would
> probably have participated as well.

I did ask on IRC for those folks who might be able to do so and also in
the QA meeting open floor section.

I think for f12 it would be nice to have a more formalized process of
testing the spins (ie, with checklists and tests and run at specific
intervals). This would help us avoid any problems and remind people to
do the testing.

> Rahul

kevin