no display after pre-upgrade from F10 to Rawhide

Claude Jones cjoneslists at tehogeeservices.com
Tue Jun 9 02:45:23 UTC 2009

On 6/8/2009 1:30 PM, Adam Williamson wrote:
> Claude, can you confirm whether it's the 'nouveau' driver or 'nv' which
> is used if you start with no xorg.conf ?

How do I actually know which driver is in use? We could look at
xorg.conf in the past? There must be a command that lists the drivers in
use, but I couldn't find one. I'm sure the nouveau driver (I just
re-installed it) is running now because my screen resolution changed
from last night when it was running at 1280X1024 and it is now running
at the correct 1920X1080

--
Claude Jones
Brunswick, MD, USA