Issues with the Live CD requirement for separate /boot

Rahul Sundaram sundaram at fedoraproject.org
Wed Jun 10 17:55:15 UTC 2009

On 06/10/2009 11:11 PM, Scott Robbins wrote:

> Rather than posting our own solutions all over the place, the ideal
> would be user oriented, possibly newcomer oriented, release notes,
> possibly in a separate section.  (Similar, I think, to what Rahul's
> trying to do with a FAQ.)

I don't think the FAQ was very effective either. I think if more people
participated in merging content into a canonical release notes and use
it as a reference, it would be useful. I got a head start for the next
release:

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Fedora_12_Beta_release_notes

> Lastly, making such documentation will require commitment, so I should
> either join or shut up.  :)
>
> Would this be fairly accurate?

I think, you should join. You are obviously interested enough to be
spending enough time on this and you have the skills to do it.

Rahul