F11 Kde Livecd isn't logging

iarly selbir | ski0s iarlyy at gmail.com
Fri Jun 12 11:13:15 UTC 2009

I guess my problem is because my graphical card driver ( VIA )

01:00.0 VGA compatible controller: VIA Technologies, Inc. KM400/KN400/P4M800
[S3 UniChrome] (rev 01)

Talking about it on #fedora-kde channel on irc, told me that login screen
only is showed when occurs any problem on  X

Adding xdriver=vesa don't works for me. :(

Regards,

- -
iarly selbir | ski0s

:wq!