Rawhide Acceptance Test Plan

Will Woods wwoods at redhat.com
Thu Jun 18 21:33:33 UTC 2009

> On Thu, 2009-06-18 at 16:23 -0400, Will Woods wrote:
> > On Thu, 2009-06-18 at 16:23 -0400, Will Woods wrote:
> > > Hi folks,
> > >
> > > Here's the first draft of a plan describing Rawhide Acceptance Testing.
> >
> > Er. *here* it is:
>
> I can think of one thing, though it may (or may not, I'm not sure) be
> hard to test in an automated way: does input work?
>
> AFAICT none of the other tests imply this, but a system that passes all
> the other tests but into which you can't type anything isn't much use :)

Very true - but very hard to automate without lego-mindstorms-style
hackery.

I think probably 'israwhidebroken.com' (or its sprititual equivalent)
will need to have a box for "Other warnings" to allow people to make
note of problems like these.

Of course, that means it needs to allow user submissions, which makes
the entire web thing a lot more complex. Alas.

-w