New BugZapper Introduction

Michael J Gruber michaeljgruber+fedoraproject at gmail.com
Mon Jun 22 14:09:36 UTC 2009

Hi there

I am a mathematician and physicist who started using Linux with
Slackware 1.0. I switched from RedHat to Fedora Core when FC 1 came out
and have been a mostly happy Fedora user ever since. I also used to work
as a sysadmin (small heterogeneous network with SuSe, AIX and Windoze).

I'm a bugzilla.rh reporter at times, "small scale" Mozilla contributor
and extension writer, git contributor. I guess that means I've had some
exposure to C, shell, XUL, JS, though I prefer python for current work
projects. After having lived in the US for 3.5 years I feel reasonably
comfortable working on documentation in English as well as German, my
native language. I tend to use British spelling now but can be told
otherwise :)

I'm attending FUDcon Berlin to see how I can better contribute to
Fedora. Applying for the BugZapper group is one more step in that direction.

Cheers,
Michael