New BugZapper Introduction

TK009 john.brown009 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 22 16:19:59 UTC 2009

On 06/22/2009 10:09 AM, Michael J Gruber wrote:
> Hi there
>
> I am a mathematician and physicist who started using Linux with
> Slackware 1.0. I switched from RedHat to Fedora Core when FC 1 came out
> and have been a mostly happy Fedora user ever since. I also used to work
> as a sysadmin (small heterogeneous network with SuSe, AIX and Windoze).
>
> I'm a bugzilla.rh reporter at times, "small scale" Mozilla contributor
> and extension writer, git contributor. I guess that means I've had some
> exposure to C, shell, XUL, JS, though I prefer python for current work
> projects. After having lived in the US for 3.5 years I feel reasonably
> comfortable working on documentation in English as well as German, my
> native language. I tend to use British spelling now but can be told
> otherwise :)
>
> I'm attending FUDcon Berlin to see how I can better contribute to
> Fedora. Applying for the BugZapper group is one more step in that direction.
>
> Cheers,
> Michael

Hello Micheal, welcome to the bugzappers, glad to have you. I am Edward
(TK009 in IRC), stop by in #fedora-bugzappers and say hello if you get a
chance.

I am sure Adam will be by at some point to give you a proper welcome.
The BugZappers have a meeting tomorrow followed by our regular triage
day event after. Both take place on irc.
The meeting details can be found here
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/BugZappers/Meetings . This is a good
opportunity to meet some of your fellow triagers and ask any questions
you may have.

Again welcome
Edward (TK009)