New BugZapper Introduction

Thomas Janssen thomasj at fedoraproject.org
Tue Jun 23 08:47:44 UTC 2009

2009/6/23 Niels Haase <arxs at fedoraproject.org>:
> 2009/6/23 Thomas Janssen <thomasj at fedoraproject.org>:
>> Well, you can create a bugzilla account with your fp.o emailaddress.
>> But you cant use that one as Bugzapper. To get the "extra-buttons" or
>> full power for Bugzilla, you have to use the emailaddress in your FAS
>> account.
>
> I wonder, I use my fp.o email address in bz and of course, I can use
> the triage buttons and have also the rights to change the bugs in the
> way of triaging. But maybe it's a result that I used first my gmail
> mail address, get the rights after joining the bugzappers team and
> changed it after that to the fp.o address.

Heh, now i have to wonder. I just logged into BZ with my fp.o address
and no triage Buttons, no Full Power. Logged out and back in to my
gmail address and the power is back. If it's really possible to have
full power with the fp.o address, i want it as well =)

Hmm.. The difference might be the procedure. I was first active with
my gmail address, changed then to fp.o mail address, got then after a
while the rights, had to change back to gmail to get it working.
Maybe a BZ ninja reads this and can explain it.

--
LG Thomas

Dubium sapientiae initium