BugZappers Meeting Agenda for 2009-06-30

Brennan Ashton bashton at brennanashton.com
Tue Jun 30 07:10:25 UTC 2009

On Mon, Jun 29, 2009 at 1:58 PM, Richard June<rjune at bravegnuworld.com> wrote:
> Are you guys ok with this agenda?
>
> Bug Triage Meeting
> irc.freenode.net #fedora-meeting
> Tuesday @ 15:00 UTC/11 AM EST
>
> Agenda for 2009-06-30
> minutes form the last meeting:
> http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/BugZappers/Meetings/Minutes-2009-Jun-23
>

> #topic - Triage Metrics - Update on the FAS integration and overall status.
>    This was left unresolved as comphappy was not present to give a status
> update.
>
> #topic - Component list update for the F12 cycle - Update on status.
>    arxs volunteered to work on this last meeting. We hope to get an update
> from him.
>
> #topic - Bugzilla Legend - Unify bugzilla defs between RHEL and Fedora
>    adamw sent a message to the list about this for beland. Hopefully we can
> have an update.
>
> #topic - Debugging pages
>    adamw has some information about debugging pages. This may happen this
> week or next meeting.
>
> #topic - Open Floor
>    Have a topic not mentioned so far? Bring it up here.
>
> #topic - Closing announcements
>    Bug triage day happens in #fedora-bugzappers immediately following the
> meeting.
>    Greasemonkey script update
>
> This is a light agenda this week as we are awaiting feedback/resolution
> on a few items. If you have something you would like added for the
> meeting tomorrow, please reply to this email. Also, you can add items
> for future meetings here
> https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/BugZappers:meeting-agenda-list.

Looks good to me.  I cannot make it to the meeting, I have another on
with my boss in the middle of it. The FAS connection has been a little
more complicated then I expected (I had to redesign the DB and the
controller). What I have in my branch is very close, all I need to do
is adjust the bz script.  If I get up early enough I will try to move
it to the server in the morning before the meeting.

Thanks,
Brennan Ashton