BugZappers Meeting Agenda for 2009-06-30

Niels Haase arxs at fedoraproject.org
Tue Jun 30 13:27:00 UTC 2009

2009/6/29 Richard June <rjune at bravegnuworld.com>:
> Are you guys ok with this agenda?
>
> Bug Triage Meeting
> irc.freenode.net #fedora-meeting
> Tuesday @ 15:00 UTC/11 AM EST
>
> Agenda for 2009-06-30
> minutes form the last meeting:
> http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/BugZappers/Meetings/Minutes-2009-Jun-23
>
> #topic - Component list update for the F12 cycle - Update on status.
>    arxs volunteered to work on this last meeting. We hope to get an update
> from him.

The first draft of the new component list is done, please find it here [1]

The suggestion for the new components who will add to the
'Components_and_Triagers' [2] list are based on the 'Critical Path
Packages' proposal from the last FAD [3]. The proposal itself does not
contain any single packages but some groups of it. Skvidal's initial
proposed package list can be found in his blog [4] with I used as base
to create my list.

Hope to get some comments at the today's meeting from you.

[1] https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User:Arxs/CPCL
[2] http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/BugZappers/Components_and_Triagers
[3] http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Critical_Path_Packages_Proposal
[4] http://skvidal.wordpress.com/2009/06/22/critical-path-packages/