Determining the component for a bug submission

Adam Williamson awilliam at redhat.com
Mon Mar 2 22:41:26 UTC 2009

On Sat, 2009-02-28 at 09:28 +0100, Michael Schwendt wrote:

> So, actually, you were just excited about the `which ...` part, because
> you called it "Neat shortcut" (see archives! msg 01117),

Thank you for telling me what was actually happening in *my own brain*,
when I was so foolish as to think it was something else.

I am the person who wrote this stuff. I know why I wrote it. I told you
why. For some bizarre reason you think you know this better than me, I
can't begin to imagine why.

This is the most ridiculous thread I've ever been involved in (and trust
me, there's some competition), so I'm going to stop now.