Reminder: Bug Triage Meeting Tomorrow (Tuesday) @ 15:00 UTC

Joshua Armstrong jarmstrong at excelsiorlodge.org
Tue Mar 3 14:14:00 UTC 2009

Adam Williamson wrote:
> On Mon, 2009-03-02 at 12:52 -0500, TK009 wrote:
>

>> ***Bug Triage day***
>> Our first Bug Triage Day will be held immediately after the meeting.
>> This will a be weekly event with the goals of training and introducing
>> new members to the triage team, building team skills, generate more
>> community interest and hopefully more participation. Participation is
>> the key to success, I hope to see everyone there.
>>

> I just wanted to focus and confirm this part: we have quite a lot of
> newcomers, and I'm hoping to get some or all of them to come out to the
> Triage Day, so if as many current members as possible can come along to
> help train them, that would be really great! Just any time you can spare
> for the 6-12 hours after the meeting tomorrow, in #fedora-bugzappers,
> would be great. Thanks, everyone.

<snip />

I'll be there for the meeting.  I'll see how much time I can devote to
the Triage Day festivities.  I have a job interview that I'll be going
to right after the meeting.  When I get back I'll probably be on to join
in Triage Day.  Thanks for including me on the guest list! :-)

--
Joshua M. Armstrong
jarmstrong at wi.rr.com

believed to be clean.