Bugzappers meeting re-scheduling: decision required

Adam Williamson awilliam at redhat.com
Mon Mar 23 21:55:58 UTC 2009

Hi, guys. As requested of me at the last group meeting, this mail is to
summarize where we are on the topic of moving the Bugzappers group
meeting.

The matrix is:

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Bugzappers_meeting_matrix

from that, it seems that the most people who have declared are available
on Tuesday at 17:00 UTC.  That gets us:

Adam Williamson
Jerry Amundson
Iarly Selbir
John5342
John Poelstra
dash123
Jessica Sterling

the only person who has filled out the matrix but would not be available
at that time is Edward (tk009).

Currently the meeting time is Tuesday at 15:00 UTC. So our choice is
keep it there or move to 17:00, given the current data.

Does anyone who hasn't filled in the matrix have something to contribute
at this point? Overall do people feel we should move to 17:00 or leave
at 15:00?