Bluetooth Issue on Fedora 11 Preview

greg.lumpkin at gmail.com greg.lumpkin at gmail.com
Tue May 5 19:24:38 UTC 2009

Yeah, I found that same voo doo on the Internet as well, but my success
with it wasn't as good as yours. I could get the mouse to work by issuing
some command in a terminal session, but when I turned the mouse off and
back on, it didn't automatically connect back.

Either way, it never showed up in the Gnome app.