how to get information out of koji with less pain?

Robert P. J. Day rpjday at
Wed May 6 11:52:00 UTC 2009

On Wed, 6 May 2009, James Laska wrote:

> On Wed, 2009-05-06 at 07:30 -0400, Robert P. J. Day wrote:

> > p.s.  what's the point of that search box anyway?  if i type in
> > "kernel", i get no hits.  what's up with *that*?
> It depends on what's selected in the drop down list (Packages, Builds,
> Users, Tags etc...).  If I search for "kernel" with Packages selected,
> it takes me to

  ok, that works but there's still some weirdness happening.  if i try
the same thing with "kernel-devel", i get no hits, even though i
*just* downloaded that from koji minutes ago.  why wouldn't the
"kernel-devel" package be found?

  and the package i'm really looking for is "kernel-firmware", which
is a listed dependency of the koji kernel package.  if i can't find
the kernel-firmware package, i'm kind of stuck trying to install the
kernel package.

Web page:
Linked In: