f12 beta still loses "next", "cancel" buttons off of RHS of screen during firstboot

Robert P. J. Day rpjday at crashcourse.ca
Sun Nov 1 09:59:28 UTC 2009

On Sun, 1 Nov 2009, Vedran Miletić wrote:

> On Sun, Nov 1, 2009 at 9:37 AM, Robert P. J. Day <rpjday at crashcourse.ca> wrote:
> >  just dawned on me that, since i can't conveniently get past
> > firstboot, i'm really not in a position to test anything beyond that.
> > is there a newer image i can grab, a nightly build, that would have
> > that fix incorporated?
> >
> > rday
> > --
>
> Sure:
>
> http://alt.fedoraproject.org/pub/alt/nightly-composes/

  given that i typically install the GNOME desktop with my fedora
installs, if all i'm doing is testing that firstboot video fix, does
it then make any difference which ISO i grab?  i can see a number of
nightly composes (desktop, LXDE, KDE, XFCE, etc.), so for what i'm
doing, does it matter which image i grab?  or am i misunderstanding
something here?  i would have guessed that the desktop image would be
the relevant one for me.

rday