New BugZapper Introduction

Tilman Eggers Dundee_123 at web.de
Sun Nov 1 23:31:18 UTC 2009

Hi,

My Name is Tilman Eggers, I'm from Darmstadt, Germany. My Nickname is
dundee (d.uNd.eE) although is use seelchen at irc (dundee is already in
use, surprise surprise). I'm at the age of nineteen.

My motivation to join this project is to give this great community
something back. Too I do not want to waste my free time with things like
gaming or sth. So I thought joining here would be a great idea...and now
you got my mail at your inbox.

I'm kinda newbie in Fedora-things (using it about 4 months). I started
using Linux with the Xandros distro when i was about thirteen. Then i
changed to SuSE(commercial), OpenSuSE, Ubuntu and ended at Debian that i
used about three years.

When KDE 4.3 was released, i realized that it would take a "little" time
to get it released by the Debian-Project. So I looked out for another
distribution, releasing faster and got to Fedora. I did not regret this
decision.

My experiences are mainly in Desktop-Based Systems, but nevertheless I
got some experience in setting up the most common web-services (Samba,
SMTP, Apache, MySQL, VMWare-Server, etc). I got some good Skills in
Networking and Programming (C++ and Java).

I would be glad to got someone to ask if I encounter some problems with
the process or the tools.
Lots of thanks to the guys from #fedora-bugzappers specifically tk009 for
helping me singing up to this list :)

Soo, there's only one thing, to wish you a nice Sunday evening (or
Monday morning) and hope to meet you soon at the irc or sth :)

dundee