Daylight Savings Time

Clyde E. Kunkel clydekunkel7734 at cox.net
Tue Nov 3 20:32:18 UTC 2009

On 11/03/2009 11:02 AM, Clyde E. Kunkel wrote:
> Should rawhide have set US East Coast Daylight Saving Time back one hour
> on Nov 1 to Standard Time?

OK, I see I am different...now I wonder why?  The bios on this machine
DOES NOT use UTC and the UTC box was unchecked during installation. Does
that make a difference?

I also see that since setting the time correctly about 5 hours ago, time
has gained 5 minutes.  I recall msgs sometime ago on this list about the
clock gaining time in rawhide, so all I may have been seeing was time
creep and not an erroneous EDST -> EST.