Introduction: SkandanIyer

Skandan Rajesh Iyer skandanrajeshiyer at gmail.com
Thu Nov 5 07:29:46 UTC 2009

Hi Folks,

Good Day!

Linux - an inspiration for Software Ethusiasts like me...

*Experience*
**
1. I have been working with Systems Software for close to 10 years now...
2. Mostly associated with NonStop Systems Software in the areas of Storage,
IPC and Transaction Management.
3. Interested in C Programming specially with Device Drivers and Compilers.
4. Certified as an Information Systems Auditor (CISA)

This is my first step in contributing to open soruce... So I am open for any
task that I am assigned...

Looking forward to working with you all... Have a nice weekend!

Warm Regards,
SkandanIyer