Suspend to RAM on nouveau

James Hubbard jameshubbard at gmail.com
Sat Nov 7 14:59:24 UTC 2009

On Sat, Nov 7, 2009 at 6:35 AM, Masood <masoodbeh at gmail.com> wrote:
> Does Suspend to RAM works for anyone on nouveau driver? I have a NVIDIA 8500
> and nouveau-0.0.15-17.20091105gite1c2efd.fc12.
>
> $ lspci | grep VGA
> 01:00.0 VGA compatible controller: nVidia Corporation GeForce 8500 GT (rev
> a1)

Yes it works for me.  I am very happy with it so far.  I don't have to
worry about installing the nVidia binary driver.  I have noticed that
occasionally the laptop will go back into suspend immediately after a
resume.
01:00.0 VGA compatible controller: nVidia Corporation G72M [GeForce Go
7400] (rev a1)