DVD deltaisos available for 12-RC.1 -> 12-RC.3 (i386, ppc, x86_64)

Andre Robatino andre at bwh.harvard.edu
Sat Nov 7 18:37:08 UTC 2009

Adam Williamson wrote:

> > (around October 7).  I hope it's not too long before all of these
> > get rebuilt.

> Unfortunately nothing's going to get rebuilt now :/

I know it's not going to happen for F12, but I was hoping for F13.  Most
if not all of them should end up getting rebuilt by then for other
reasons.  If there's still a few left, how hard would it be to rebuild
them, given that the version/release number wouldn't have to change (so
no one sees any extra updates)?