BZ 533427

Wolfgang S. Rupprecht wolfgang.rupprecht at gmail.com
Thu Nov 19 17:37:52 UTC 2009

Gene Czarcinski <gene at czarc.net> writes:
> Yes, "3.6.32-46" has made it to updates-testing.  I hope it moves to
> updates sooner rather than later too.  A number of individuals are
> discovering and reporting this problem ... I know because as a CC, I
> get an email every time a new users is added to the CC list.

Me too.  I'm wondering if we will make it to 100 before -46 hits the
"updates" repo.  I decided not to wait and snag the policy from the
testing repository.

  yum --enablerepo=updates-testing update selinux-policy-targeted selinux-policy

-wolfgang
--
Wolfgang S. Rupprecht
If the airwaves belong to the public why does the public only get 3