problem with mesa-7.6-0.15+

Adam Williamson awilliam at redhat.com
Sat Nov 21 16:56:34 UTC 2009

On Sat, 2009-11-21 at 08:54 -0800, Adam Williamson wrote:
> On Fri, 2009-11-20 at 23:53 -0700, Petrus de Calguarium wrote:
> > Petrus de Calguarium wrote:
> >
> > > Haven't updated the laptop
> >
> > I just updated the laptop. Same problem. Then used the
> > koji versions (7.6-0.16) and still the same problem. I
> > was forced to disable compositing to log in.
> >
> > My laptop hardware:
> >
> > http://www.smolts.org/client/show/pub_955cab0f-92f3-47
> > 10-a044-333eb31c5797
>
> Thanks...please file a bug, then, with your hardware information
> included.

...and mention it on
https://admin.fedoraproject.org/updates/F12/FEDORA-2009-11805 , and give
it negative karma. Remember, this is the list for Rawhide testing.
Unless you state you're using F12 I'm going to assume you're using
Rawhide. I only caught this when I realized there hasn't been any update
to mesa in Rawhide yet.