problem with mesa-7.6-0.15+

Bruno Wolff III bruno at wolff.to
Sat Nov 21 17:43:22 UTC 2009

On Sat, Nov 21, 2009 at 08:56:34 -0800,
  Adam Williamson <awilliam at redhat.com> wrote:

> ...and mention it on
> https://admin.fedoraproject.org/updates/F12/FEDORA-2009-11805 , and give
> it negative karma. Remember, this is the list for Rawhide testing.
> Unless you state you're using F12 I'm going to assume you're using
> Rawhide. I only caught this when I realized there hasn't been any update
> to mesa in Rawhide yet.

You have to pull them in manually since dist-f13 doesn't inherit from
dist-f12-updates-candidate nor dist-f12-updates-testing and hence won't get it
from f12 builds unless they make it into updates (or were in the release).

The radeon development still seems to be happening in f12, so if you are in
rawhide and you want the latest and hopefully greatest radeon support,
you need to keep an eye on stuff built by airlied.