fc13 kernels

Bruno Wolff III bruno at wolff.to
Sun Nov 22 05:35:08 UTC 2009

On Sat, Nov 21, 2009 at 18:31:28 -0800,
  Antonio Olivares <olivares14031 at yahoo.com> wrote:

> I have to revert back to fc12 kernel to see a working screen :(, even at that, kde is not working correctly I click on konqueror nothing happens, I click on firefox nothing happens.  Sometimes I have to login as root to even get a screen :(.  It takes a bit of time to get things straightened out :)

I am having a problem with encrypted partitions when booting with the
2.6.32. There is a problem with setting a file context and then with reading
the supplied key.

Firefox in F13 seems to now be trying to execute code on the stack. By
default selinux blocks this and then when firefox tries to execute the
code it segfaults.