Bug Zappers Meeting Agenda for 2009-11-24

Adam Williamson awilliam at redhat.com
Mon Nov 23 20:40:51 UTC 2009

On Mon, 2009-11-23 at 14:32 -0600, Richard June wrote:
> Bug Triage Meeting
> irc.freenode.net #fedora-meeting
> Tuesday 24 November 15:00 UTC (11 AM EST)
>

> The meeting this week will cover some left overs from previous meetings.
>
> * Roll Call - Introductions and who's here.
>
> * Bugzilla format - mcepl has some issues with how bugzilla is handled.
> - current situation with Triaged/ASSIGNED duality cosidered harmful.
> All F10/F11 are ASSIGNED when triaged, all F12/Rawhide are NEW(w/
> keyword "Triaged"). Cannot we just mark all ASSIGNED bugs in F11 (F10
> doesn't bother me at all) with Keyword Triaged and go from this moment
> only with that?
>
> * Housekeeping - tk009 has n update on these topics.
> - Ongoing
> Link: https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/BugZappers/HouseKeeping/OnGoing
> - Updating the Components and Triagers List
> Link: https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/BugZappers/HouseKeeping/FirstDayDevel
>
> * Mentors - tk009 would like to discuss mentoring new members.
>
> * New members - welcome and greet new members.
>
> * Membership removals - Say goodbye to leaving members.
>
> * Open Floor - Your topic here.
>
> New members of the bugzappers, this is the time to have your voice
> heard. If you'd like comment on something, add a topic for discussion,
> or have any questions please attend the meeting. Everyone is welcome.

It would be really great to see some (or all!) of our new members at the
meeting. Also remember that we do try to have some of the more
established group members stick around after the meeting to help newer
triagers get started, so if you're new and looking for a helping hand to
get started, do drop by #fedora-bugzappers after the meeting!