Fedora 12 QA retrospective - feedback needed

Adam Williamson awilliam at redhat.com
Wed Nov 25 21:35:34 UTC 2009

> >From my perspective, the two main avenues to a new Fedora release are
> the live installer and preupgrade, and those two should get all the
> attention they can get.

I'd say the main problem with preupgrade testing is that, given the
fairly limited resources QA has, it's rather hard for us to recreate the
infinite configurations people in the real world will try to run
preupgrade on. It's inherently a nightmare of complexity. We can
certainly try and do _better_ testing than we currently do, though.