New BugZapper Introduction

TK009 john.brown009 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 27 17:30:30 UTC 2009

On Fri, Nov 27, 2009 at 12:05:00PM -0500, Michael Breuer wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> I've been using some form of Redhat/Fedora since Donny Barnse handed
> me a CD in 1993. As I now have enough free time to get more involved
> with the community and thought this a good place to start.
>
> My name is Michael Breuer, I live in NJ in the US.
>
> My background includes various programming languages including c and
> c++. I've been heavily involved in building custom internal linux
> distributions, inclusive of some custom kernel work (for custom
> hardware). I've also been involved in high-end systems (Unix, Linux
> and proprietary) doing high performance/high availability OLTP.
>
> I can be reached at this email address, or on IRC with the
> unimaginative nickname: mbreuer
>
> Thanks,
>
> Mike

Hello Michael and welcome to the group! I have approved your group membership. Here is the list of links and information I sent Ratnadeep earlier.

Component and Triagers list
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/BugZappers/Components_and_Triagers

we'd recommend you pick a component from that list that you feel
comfortable working on, then contact its maintainer to say you'll be
working on triaging it, and ask if they have any tips or special
requests. Then read:

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/BugsAndFeatureRequests
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/BugZappers/BugStatusWorkFlow
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/BugZappers/Tools
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/BugZappers/FindingBugs
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/BugZappers/How_to_Triage
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/BugZappers/FindingDuplicates
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/BugZappers/StockBugzillaResponses

if you have not already started doing so. If you have any questions or problems join #fedora-bugzappers and a team member should be around who can help you out. We have weekly team meetings Tuesdays at 15:00 UTC - if you have the time and can make it that would be great.

Thanks a lot for volunteering your time.
Edward (irctk009)