New BugZapper

Giovanni P. Tirloni tirloni at gmail.com
Mon Oct 5 20:47:47 UTC 2009

Hello,

  My name is Giovanni Tirloni and I'd be glad to help the BugZappers
team. I live in Campinas (BR), not too far from Sao Paulo.

  I have experience using Linux since Red Hat 4.0 and I was pretty
active in the FreeBSD scene for a few years. Lately I've been working
with application support and I stayed a bit away from it all. However
I'm looking forward to become active again in the open source
community and thought contributing to the Fedora project would be the
best way to start :)

  I've also some experience writing Python & Shell Script code and
also tweaking C and Java whenever needed.

  At home I've got a server working with a dedicated hypervisor and
Fedora Rawhide and CentOS installed. I think this will allow me to
create VMs as needed to replicate bugs and play around. My focus is
really server and network-related stuff so I'm not too experienced
with Linux desktop environments.

  Looking forward to contribute!

Thank you,

Giovanni P. Tirloni