Standardize/ have consistency in the layout of How_to_Debug_<component> wiki pages.

"Jóhann B. Guðmundsson" johannbg at hi.is
Wed Oct 7 15:58:56 UTC 2009

On 10/07/2009 03:49 PM, Giovanni P. Tirloni wrote:
> On Oct 7, 2009, at 12:10 PM, Jóhann B. Guðmundsson wrote:
>
>> Subject says it all..
>>
>> In short instead of individuals hacking how to debug wiki pages left
>> and right and in their own style targeted different sets of audiences.
>
>  Speaking of audiences, are we linking these How_to_debug_<component>
> pages somewhere ? I'm trying to understand the path someone would
> follow to find these instructions after landing on the wiki.

On the components corresponding wiki page ( see
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Dracut for an example component page )

All ( new?) how_to_debug pages are in category debugging and category
how to see

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Category:Debugging

and

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Category:How_to

>> If you feel like How_to_debug template should be designed/look
>> differently dont hesitate to share your opinion on how to improve it.
>
>  The template is very nice.
>
>  Perhaps it'd be useful to have a link to the Bugzilla page in all
> How_to_debug_* pages.

Something that I think should belong on the components wiki page see
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Dracut#Reporting_Problems for an example

>> I also suggest we name those wiki pages how_to_debug_<component> as
>> opposed how_to_debug_<component>_problems <--...
>
>  Agreed. It's kind of redundant and would make page names shorter.

JBG