Invitation to connect on LinkedIn

Kundan kumar kndnkumar0 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 15 14:03:25 UTC 2009

LinkedIn
------------

Kundan kumar requested to add you as a connection on LinkedIn:

Omar,

- Kundan

Accept invitation from Kundan kumar
http://www.linkedin.com/e/vjpkQW5DZ_0J7cmjLxL-ti5_oMYEYBCVD_7-4qgeft/blk/I1507565778_2/pmpxnSRJrSdvj4R5fnhv9ClRsDgZp6lQs6lzoQ5AomZIpn8_cBYUdPsRdzkTc3kNiiZMqD9vlCxCtiYUc3gSdz0VejsLrCBxbOYWrSlI/EML_comm_afe/

View invitation from Kundan kumar
http://www.linkedin.com/e/vjpkQW5DZ_0J7cmjLxL-ti5_oMYEYBCVD_7-4qgeft/blk/I1507565778_2/39ve3sTdjoRdP0RckALqnpPbOYWrSlI/svi/

Why might connecting with Kundan kumar be a good idea?

People Kundan kumar knows can discover your profile:
Connecting to Kundan kumar will attract the attention of LinkedIn users. See who's been viewing your profile:

http://www.linkedin.com/e/wvp/inv18_wvmp/

------
(c) 2009, LinkedIn Corporation