New BugZapper Introduction

Renato Caldas seventhguardian at gmail.com
Fri Oct 16 14:10:11 UTC 2009

Hello,

I've just applied to the BugZappers group. My name is Renato Caldas,
and I'm an Electrical Engineer. I'm presently working as an
investigator at LSTS-FEUP, Portugal.

I've been using Linux for over 6 years now, during which time I've
done a lot of programming (mainly in C, but also in other languages),
and made some small contributions to some projects. I've also helped
as a translator.

I've installed Fedora some weeks ago, having been with Gentoo for
almost 5 years. I eventually got tired of compiling every piece of
software in the system :) During that time I also helped around in
gentoo's bugzilla, by testing, triaging and actually fixing some bugs.

I've been enjoying the Fedora experience, and now I want to help :)
Cheers,
  Renato Caldas