[Test-Announce] 2009-10-20 Confined Users Test Day

James Laska jlaska at redhat.com
Mon Oct 19 18:08:45 UTC 2009

On Mon, 2009-10-19 at 11:24 -0400, Milos Malik wrote:
> Hi friends,
>
> I would like to invite you to join Confined Users test day which will be
> held tomorrow, 2009-10-20. Please come out to Freenode IRC #fedora-test-day
> or #fedora-selinux and help us improve SELinux policy. You will need a machine
> with updated Fedora 12 or rawhide (virtualized machines are welcomed too :-)).
> Testing is pretty straightforward: all requirements and test cases are described
> in details here[1].
>
> SELinux Confined Users is a feature where SELinux role is assigned to each user
> and where the SELinux policy controls what the user can do/access on the system.
>
> Dan Walsh and Miroslav Grepl will help us to solve issues.
>
> Thanks to all who come along to help test!
>
> Milos Malik
>

> P.S.: There is no bravery in running Fedora/RHEL with disabled SELinux ;-)
>
> 1: https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Test_Day:2009-10-20

I like the challenge! :)  Thanks for taking the time to plan and prepare
this test day.  I've made some minor wiki modifications to the test day
page.  Would it make sense to create individual test case pages for each
of the listed test cases?  We typically recommend using the template:
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Template:QA/Test_Case

Thanks,
James