Oops

Bruno Wolff III bruno at wolff.to
Tue Oct 20 23:50:46 UTC 2009

On Tue, Oct 20, 2009 at 19:39:05 -0400,
  Gene Czarcinski <gene at czarc.net> wrote:
> F12 beta was available so I downloaded the DVD iso ... that was a waste of
> bandwidth since it was identical to F12-Beta RC2.

If you end up testing RCs in the future and have upload bandwidth you are
willing to donate, you can use an RC that matches the corresponding release
to seed torrents. Normally you can look at the manifest for the torrent
and just move the iso to the appropriately named file in the download
directory and at least some bittorrent clients will quickly check that the iso
matches and then start seeding.