F12beta: yum update --skip-broken via gui?

Jurgen Kramer gtmkramer at xs4all.nl
Fri Oct 23 11:38:47 UTC 2009

I've just installed F12beta (x86_64) in a KVM virtual machine without
problems. When trying to update through System->Administration->Software
Update it failed because of a missing dependency. Not really a surprise
there. I then update through a yum update --skip-broken, that worked.

Is there a way to do a '--skip-broken' via de gui updater? That would be
a really useful feature. Now you have to find the misbehaving package(s)
and deselect them before you can do a update. To longer the list of
updates...

Jurgen