Beta on Beta: VMware Workstation 7 RC on F12B?

Bruno Wolff III bruno at wolff.to
Mon Oct 26 00:34:42 UTC 2009

On Sun, Oct 25, 2009 at 17:40:56 -0400,
  James Cassell <fedoraproject at cyberpear.com> wrote:

> So, this is a valid thing for which to file a bug?  In the past, I
> have gotten negative feedback whenever I filed a bug that had to do
> with anything proprietary (e.g., nVidia driver.)  Tangentially

You might file a bug with the provider of the software to request an
appropriate selinux module be delivered to the software.

> related, is it valid for me to file a bug about the
> fedoraproject.org website not working in the proprietary Opera web
> browser?  (This is a larger annoyance to me than the SElinux and
> VMware problem.)

Probably, but the question is with whom. If the web site is doing something
nonstandard, then it should be filed against the web page or the app used
to generate the web page. If the code is standard than you should probably
file a bug angainst Opera.