F12-alpha: superblock always in future

Felix Miata mrmazda at earthlink.net
Tue Sep 1 03:32:43 UTC 2009

On 2009/08/31 08:06 (GMT-0400) sean darcy composed:

> I've just installed F12 alpha. My system clock is set to local time. F12
> must think it's set to UTC. But when I try to boot, I end up in fsck
> land, with a last mount time in future error. If I then run fsck and
> reboot, I get the _same_ error, but now everything is 4 hours earlier!

This has been a common problem for multibooters, and not unique to Fedora:
How much better to get wisdom than gold, to choose
understanding rather than silver. Proverbs 16:16 NKJV

 Team OS/2 ** Reg. Linux User #211409

Felix Miata  ***  http://fm.no-ip.com/