ldap authentication broken in rawhide?

David L idht4n at gmail.com
Tue Sep 1 22:52:37 UTC 2009

I'm trying to authenticate with LDAP in rawhide, and
I can't log in.  The same ldap.conf file works in f11.
My sysadmin created that file several fedora releases
ago and it has worked just copying it forward until
now.  I know he added stuff that can't be added with
system-config-authentication -> configure ldap, and
I don't understand all of the changes that he made.
Is anybody else having problems with LDAP in rawhide?

PS - It's a Microsoft LDAP server I think.