Fedora Test Day Summary - Dracut

James Laska jlaska at redhat.com
Wed Sep 2 12:20:35 UTC 2009

On Wed, 2009-09-02 at 11:01 +0800, CAI Qian wrote:
> Hi James,
>
> Some feedback heard from the participants is,
>
> The test cases for different storage hardware are a little bit difficult
> to follow. It would help to have a more detailed steps for those test
> cases.

Thanks for the feedback Cai!  Are there specific test cases that need
improvements?  If you have suggestions, you are welcome to update the
test cases in the wiki directly, and respond here with the changes.

Alternatively, feel free to call out the cases which could stand to have
additional details.  We can work updates from there.

Thanks,
James