Yum and Packagekit download discripency

sawrub sawrub at fedoraproject.org
Tue Sep 15 15:31:44 UTC 2009

Its already there .
[root at sawrub-xbox ~]# yum update gnome-packagekit
Loaded plugins: presto, refresh-packagekit
adobe-linux-i386                                |  951 B     00:00
rpmfusion-free-updates                          | 3.8 kB     00:00
updates/metalink                                |  17 kB     00:00
updates                                         | 4.4 kB     00:00
Excluding Packages in global exclude list
Finished
Setting up Update Process
No Packages marked for Update
[root at sawrub-xbox ~]#