Problems so far after upgrade

Pablo Iranzo Gómez Pablo.Iranzo at redhat.com
Wed Sep 23 14:20:00 UTC 2009

Adam,

----- "Adam Jackson" <ajax at redhat.com> escribió:

> On Wed, 2009-09-23 at 07:18 -0400, Pablo.Iranzo at redhat.com wrote:
>
> > On laptop (Lenovo X60):
> > - intel driver for X11 makes it abort when login in session (gdm
> seems
> > to work fine), need to specify vesa in xorg.conf to make it work
>
> X log from the crash plz.

It's at: http://pastebin.com/f626747df

Regards
Pablo

PD: seems to be related with an app in my user profile, as I can start it as root without problems, but in both cases, running vesa in xorg.conf makes it work like a charm.

--
Pablo Iranzo Gómez (Pablo.Iranzo at redhat.com)
RHC{SP,E,SS,DS,A} Senior Global Profesional Services Consultant

--
Inscrita en el Reg. Mercantil de Madrid – C.I.F. B-82 65 79 41
Directores: Michael Cunningham, Charlie Peters y David Owens