Question on about blocker bugs

Alexey Torkhov atorkhov at gmail.com
Sat Sep 26 18:16:14 UTC 2009

Hi.

At https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/QA/ReleaseCriteria
there is written the following requirement:

"Items described with the word "MUST" are required to work for all
releases, including Test releases.
Additionally, the items described with the word "SHOULD" are required
for all final releases."

Does this mean in terms of tracker bugs:
If I've found a bug that (I think) breaks MUST rule should I add it to
both F12Beta and F12Blocker trackers? And if it breaks SHOULD rule, it
should be added only to F12Blocker tracker?
Am I right, or it should be done in some other way?

If this is right, then it is not clear what requirement on using
F12Target tracker.

Alexey