NFS causing slooooow boot

Valent Turkovic valent.turkovic at
Wed Sep 30 16:35:45 UTC 2009

I'm building custom Fedora remix with some packages from RPMFusion and
updated Fedora packages. Last Live USB image I created booted really
slow (over 5 minutes). I tracked down the issue to nfs service. Even
when this ISO image is used for installing Fedora to HDD the same
issue is present.

After stopping nfs service boot time was around 30 seconds!

Did anybody else experience this issue?

pratite me na twitteru -
registered as user #367004 with the Linux Counter,
ICQ: 2125241, Skype: valent.turkovic, msn: valent.turkovic at