Not able to boot Fedora 12

Patrick O'Callaghan pocallaghan at gmail.com
Thu Apr 1 12:31:41 UTC 2010

On Thu, 2010-04-01 at 00:38 -0600, Lawrence E Graves wrote:
> When the last kernel came down, I have not been able to complete an
> fresh install.  It works fine until I install the latest kernel.
> Please advise me what my next move will be so I may continue with my
> install.

No offence, but your next move should be to explain exactly what you
mean. I read your post several times and still have no idea what you're
talking about. Clarity in asking the question is critical to getting a
useful answer. Say explicitly what you're trying to do and what happened
when you did it.

Also, since this is an F12 question, it would be more appropriate on the
regular Fedora Users list rather than here.

poc