[Test-Announce] 2010-03-25 Printing test day recap

Adam Williamson awilliam at redhat.com
Thu Apr 1 17:06:17 UTC 2010

Here's a quick recap of last week's Printing Test
Day:

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Test_Day:2010-03-25_Printing

The turnout was somewhat disappointing: we only had results from about a
half dozen testers. If anyone has a particular reason they didn't
attend, we'd love to hear about it. We'd have liked much wider testing
on the automatic driver installation feature.

Nonetheless, four bugs were filed, all of which have now been addressed:

576928 MODIFIED  - Missing Device ID for HP LaserJet 2300
576615 CLOSED ERRATA - RFE: add InstallPrinterDrivers D-Bus method for session service
576616 CLOSED DUPLICATE - HP LaserJet 1018 doesn't get installed in Fedora-13
577022 CLOSED WORKSFORME - Printer Test Day: HP Deskjet 959C not prompted.

Thanks to all those who did come out to test!